Friday, October 5, 2012

Steady as he goes

Caelen is steadily showing signs of improvement. He looks a lot better today and even got out of bed and took 2 much assisted steps, and then I got to hold him for an hour :) He has been more awake and alert today and even said a few words, including, I wanna go, I wanna walk, I want juice and all done!

He still has a lot of chest tube drainage but the team still seems happy overall. I think the biggest thing is that Caelen looks and feels better. We are really hoping that his chest tube drainage will slow down shortly here so he can start making a little more progress.

Thank you to all of our family and friends who have visited in this last week and a half. And again, thank you all for your continued prayers, love and support.

Love,
Katye

3 comments:

  1. Keep up the good work little buddy! Continued prayers.

    Sending all of our love,
    Lori, Rosie, Drew, Lee and Shea

    ReplyDelete
  2. KEEP THE MOMMA LOVE FLOWING KATYE!! KEEP HEALING CAELEN....WE WILL
    KEEP PRAYING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the up-date, Katye.....hugs and kisses to my very special little buddy.

    ReplyDelete