Thursday, October 18, 2012

Cath not finished

The fellow just came out to tell us that the cath was over, but Caelen's oxygen sats were too low, so they are thinking that the stint they placed may have shifted, may not be big enough, or something else. They probably have to to go back in, which means getting set up and gaining access again. So it's going to be a while before we hear anything.

We did hear that his blood pressure was good and that he got 2 new pigtail chest tubes for pleural effusions.

Please keep praying, I think it's going to be a long night.

4 comments:

  1. Son of a...!! Well your prayer gang is on the job again. It's really up to big guy upstairs to send in his strongest angels and direct Caelen's path. You know I'm praying for your desired outcomes. I want him to heal. I want him to fight through this and come out of this stronger than ever.

    Rosie's situation was much different, but there were many similarities. She got much worse before she got better. I'm not sure of the exact issues that he's fighting against, but I'll keep praying for your armor to stay strong and for Caelen's body to gain strength to fight.

    I am with you. I will keep checking in on your status updates to update how I'm praying for you guys. I hate to say it again, but hang in there.

    I'm sorry you are going through so much again. I love ya, girl. Please know my love is carrying across the skies tonight. Praying hard.

    Love and constant prayers,
    Lori, Rosie, Drew, Lee & Shea

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second everything Lori said!! Much love and many prayers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen Lori! Many prayers for you, Martin, and Caelen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lori said it best. I'm so so sorry for all you guys are going through. Know that there are many, many thoughts and prayers being directed to you and Caelen tonight. I wish there was something more we could do to help you-- thank you for updating. With love, Jamie and Brian

    ReplyDelete