Sunday, January 27, 2013

Home

I forgot to update on Friday, but we did get insurance approval and went home on Friday. Caelen did well yesterday, but appears to have picked up a bug of some kind, and last night was a long night of puking and coughing. We are hoping its short lived.

We see our local cardiologist tomorrow afternoon and will get checked over just to make sure that he's ok. I'll try and remember to update tomorrow or sometime this week.

Thanks again to everyone for your continued love, support and prayers.

Love,
Katye

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Katye, I feel for you. Ups and downs, ups and downs. I pray that you, Caelen and your family can get off this roller coaster soon, and have a long period of peace & health & calm. I'll pray today, too, for at least a stop of the current stomach bug. Poor little dude, & poor Mom, too. Hang tough, you've got a good break coming your way soon. God Bless & lots of love,
    Mary & the other 3Ms

    ReplyDelete