Monday, September 10, 2012

Surgery Date

Just go the date, it will be September 25 with pre-op on the 24.

Also, we saw our local cardiologist today and she confirmed the timing of surgery, saying now that he is primed and optimized, there is no benefit in waiting. She did an echo and his heart function is good, especially considering that he is still a stage 2 repair. Normally the Fontan is scheduled between 18-24 months of age. So at 3 yrs, we are fortunate that his heart is holding out.

Well, time to start making serious arrangements. Thank you all again for your love and support. Please continue to keep Caelen in your prayers.




  1. Marking it on the calendar. Many prayers coming your way. Please don't hesitate to let us know if we can help in any way.

  2. Thinking of you all, please let us know if we can be of any help..sending much love and prayers! :)

  3. Thinking of you guys. I'll start my prayers right now. I'll be at the hospital Oct. 3, so if you're there, I'll try to come up and see you.

    All my best, all my love, please let me know if you need anything.

    Love you guys!!