I meant to update earlier since we've been home, but I've been too busy with Caelen. So, the fun pics will come in another post.
In the meantime, we are currently in our local ER because Caelen has pneumonia, most likely from aspiration of either juice or vomit. We are waiting for the Dr to reach one of our cardiologists to see if we can just have antibiotics and go home. Once I know what's going on, I'll post again.