Tuesday, January 18, 2011

old video new update

Bear with me as I figure this stuff out.  A ginormous thank you to Sandy for helping me :)

We are meeting with the cardiologists tomorrow to discuss Caelen's cath next month.  Looks like it is going to be a bit more challenging that we originally thought, but we'll post an update on Thursday.  In the meantime, I need to start taking more videos, this one is from mid-december and although Caelen is very loud and can be obnoxious if ignored, he refuses to make a peep on camera.  I will try harder to get some shots.




2 comments:

  1. Love the new pictures and video!!! We'll be thinking about Caelen during his appointment today!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caelen has such an infectious smile! I really love to see those big grins on his face. :)

    ReplyDelete